Provides administrative and technical support to Completion Engineers and production department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage data quality for engineering databases
- Assist completion manager with completion data input and quality assurance
- Construct spreadsheets and develop graphs and charts as directed.
- Assist with vendor invoice issues and facilitate processing
- Assist completion department personnel with day-to-day activities and planning
- Assist field personnel with data input issues
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required plus 2–5 years closely-related experience. Associate's degree or other technical training equivalent experience preferred. Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word products.
* This position will be relocating to Oklahoma City by Summer 2012. In the interim, will require working out of both the Enid and Oklahoma City offices.
EOE. Continental Resources, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefit package. If qualified, please apply on-line at www.clr.com in the Careers section.